Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not available in your area
I have the same problem. This worked for me.
I uninstalled the app.
Reinstalled
Then set my VPN to Portugal
Changed my password
Logged in OK.

One problem I encountered was when I finally logged in it said that I had changed my location and would I like to change back to the UK. I did this and when I came out of the app and tried to log in again it failed without the VPN.

I have to have the VPN set to Portugal or France to get it to work ATM. It probably works with any other European country.

Now I'm not sure it was all necessary but I was about to give up and decided to give it a go.
Unfortunately it seems to blocked in UK. You can get it to work with VPN but it is way to slow. This is not a VPN or network issue as my speeds are around 150mbps when tested with VPN pointed towards Portugal.
This blocking has been going on for years to prevent streaming of football and PPV in the UK and VPN gets around it.
Sadly this is hassle I can not be bothered with. I have cancelled my “auto renewal” and advise others to do the same till this issue is resolved.
Such a shame as an amazing app with great features, but 3 days and no updates or advise from admin speaks volume.
We don’t expect things like this to run perfect and get the odd bit of hassle. But not keeping “paid clients” up to speed is really sad to see.
(03-30-2024, 02:39 PM)Barbara Rei Wrote: Still not working for me either. I can access it on my firestick.
3 days now and I didn’t receive any answer from them.
Someone suggest a VPN that works on firestick?

Proton vpn
Proton vpn it’s free as mentioned above
Hi any news on the problem the uk members are having with MFC
(03-28-2024, 09:11 PM)Stenic66 Wrote: Why has the app stopped working. I turned it on and I needed to sign in which I never normally have to,and I got NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA, what’s going on as I have paid good money for this app. ?

Hi, It is the same problem here, it has started 4 days ago ,l have sent several email reporting the problem but not received any reply back yet.
any advice !?
Hello admins, any word on this issue? Has the service stopped working in the UK indefinitely or is work being carried out to resolve it?
Using VPN to log in works for streaming local network clouds, but really make it horrible to stream online clouds.
(04-03-2024, 11:37 AM)TheG Wrote: Hello admins, any word on this issue? Has the service stopped working in the UK indefinitely or is work being carried out to resolve it?
Using VPN to log in works for streaming local network clouds, but really make it horrible to stream online clouds.

Just turn your VPN off after you've logged into MFC and it will stream and work as normal. This is trickier for chromecast and firestick. It work on all platforms
(04-04-2024, 02:18 PM)GThreepwood Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 11:37 AM)TheG Wrote: Hello admins, any word on this issue? Has the service stopped working in the UK indefinitely or is work being carried out to resolve it?

Just turn your VPN off after you've logged into MFC and it will stream and work as normal. This is trickier for chromecast and firestick. It work on all platforms

Unfortunately does not work on Google TV if you have to switch to the VPN app to connect and disconnect. When you come back to MFC it asks for auth again.
Also tried logging in via QR code, with my phone on VPN and the TV on regular connection. Login works but TV shows not available in your area.

This properly sucks.
Sad 
I have the same problem , Unable to login. My account is active. When VPN is changed to Portugal I can access the system but unable watch anything as the download is very slow 1KB - 1120KB. My internet speed is 56 MB. It is not a internet speed issue. Something has happend with the upgrade. Please take a look.