Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not available in your area
Why has the app stopped working. I turned it on and I needed to sign in which I never normally have to,and I got NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA, what’s going on as I have paid good money for this app. ?
(03-28-2024, 09:11 PM)Stenic66 Wrote: Why has the app stopped working. I turned it on and I needed to sign in which I never normally have to,and I got NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA, what’s going on as I have paid good money for this app. ?

Same here wanted me to sign in
(03-28-2024, 09:27 PM)suzy Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 09:11 PM)Stenic66 Wrote: Why has the app stopped working. I turned it on and I needed to sign in which I never normally have to,and I got NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA, what’s going on as I have paid good money for this app. ?

Same here seems only to be uk for some reason
Same problem here, I wonder if there has been an update issue.0
(03-28-2024, 10:23 PM)mcdtaylor2015 Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 09:27 PM)suzy Wrote:

Same here seems only to be uk for some reason

Same error is happening for me, I live in uk

Having the same issue. Began last night. Have emailed them but no response as yet.
Annoying
I'm in the UK and found a workaround to get it working. You need to use a VPN to change your country to Portugal. Then log into the app. Then without closing the MFC app. Turn the VPN off and you will still be logged in and be able to watch whatever you want. I've not tried this on chomecast or amazon fire stick but it 100% works on mobile.

Same here! Any admin can check this please? I'm in UK as well. So sad.
Still not working for me. I can access it on mobile with a VPN but not my chromecast or firestick.
Wink 
Still not working for me either. I can access it on my firestick.
3 days now and I didn’t receive any answer from them.
Someone suggest a VPN that works on firestick?