Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MXQ TV Box - My family Cinema App
(04-02-2018, 10:34 PM)Marietta Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 01:53 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 09:43 AM)Marietta Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 03:25 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 03:57 AM)Marietta Wrote: can I ask how do we find out who are your partners so that I can order through them, is that is possible
Our partners so far : the MXQ \ MXQ 4K \ MXQ pro box belongs to our cooperation vendors and BTV box(both B8 and B9). If what you mean is that you want another box to use MFC, you can buy a BTV box or MXQ box (For MXQ box you need to confirm with seller that it contains the free trial of MFC app).

MFC Service

Thank you for letting me know. So i can just buy a BTV box B8 or B9 and it will be automatically have MFC app on it. Also can i ask with the second box do i need a second subscription or can i have as many boxes as i like
Hi, for BTV box, they purchased two-year service for each client. That means when you buy an BTV box you already can access to MFC service for two years without picking a plan. When the device expired, you can pick a new plan on our member site (member.vmfc.io). And we think BTV box is not limited to purchase, you can confirm with BTV seller to check how many boxes you can buy.

MFC Service
Sorry, so do I need to pay you a subscription for every box in my home or can they all go under the one account. The first box I have is almost out of its trial period. I just want to clarify as I am having difficulties in finding more boxes with your app already on it, I am unsure if this is because I live Australia,  So basically I am asking how many boxes can I have under my account I was after 4 boxes in total.  I am unsure if this is because I live in Australia
Hi,Marietta,we are sorry to tell you that we haven't launched the plan that one account for more than one device. That means if you want to use our service on all your boxes when they expire, you need to register the account for each box and pick a plan for them. Sorry for your inconvenience, if we launch the new plan that one account for more than one device, we will make a notification on website and forum. Thanks for your attention.

MFC Service
(04-03-2018, 03:13 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 09:43 AM)Marietta Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 03:25 AM)MFC_service Wrote: Our partners so far : the MXQ \ MXQ 4K \ MXQ pro box belongs to our cooperation vendors and BTV box(both B8 and B9). If what you mean is that you want another box to use MFC, you can buy a BTV box or MXQ box (For MXQ box you need to confirm with seller that it contains the free trial of MFC app).

MFC Service

Thank you for letting me know. So i can just buy a BTV box B8 or B9 and it will be automatically have MFC app on it. Also can i ask with the second box do i need a second subscription or can i have as many boxes as i like
Hi, for BTV box, they purchased two-year service for each client. That means when you buy an BTV box you already can access to MFC service for two years without picking a plan. When the device expired, you can pick a new plan on our member site (member.vmfc.io). And we think BTV box is not limited to purchase, you can confirm with BTV seller to check how many boxes you can buy.

MFC Service
Sorry, so do I need to pay you a subscription for every box in my home or can they all go under the one account. The first box I have is almost out of its trial period. I just want to clarify as I am having difficulties in finding more boxes with your app already on it, I am unsure if this is because I live Australia,  So basically I am asking how many boxes can I have under my account I was after 4 boxes in total.  I am unsure if this is because I live in Australia
Hi,Marietta,we are sorry to tell you that we haven't launched the plan that one account for more than one device. That means if you want to use our service on all your boxes when they expire, you need to register the account for each box and pick a plan for them. Sorry for your inconvenience, if we launch the new plan that one account for more than one device, we will make a notification on website and forum. Thanks for your attention.

MFC Service

Hi, Sorry I while I was looking for another MXQ box to purchase, I came across this website that sold your boxes I assume. https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA...cinema-_JM I was wondering do you make these boxes or is someone making them for you and if they are available in Australia.
(04-04-2018, 04:09 AM)Marietta Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 03:13 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 09:43 AM)Marietta Wrote: Thank you for letting me know. So i can just buy a BTV box B8 or B9 and it will be automatically have MFC app on it. Also can i ask with the second box do i need a second subscription or can i have as many boxes as i like

MFC Service

MFC Service

Hi, Sorry I while I was looking for another MXQ box to purchase, I came across this website that sold your boxes I assume. https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA...cinema-_JM I was wondering do you make these boxes or is someone making them for you and if they are available in Australia.
Thanks for your attention to our service. We have business partners selling our service in many regions and if you already bought MXQ boxes in Australia, we guess there are TV boxes with our service reselling over there and they are available. But until now, we don't have direct selling partners locating in Australia. So we suggest that when you try to buy new MXQ boxes, please make sure there is MFC service pre-installed already, because there are so many types of MXQ boxes selling in the market. Again, our official cooperarting types of MXQ boxes are MXQ \ MXQ 4K \ MXQ pro. 

MFC Service
hi

i purchased the X 96 Mini tv box today.

Will i be able to get MFC on this unit?

Thanks.
(09-28-2018, 03:17 PM)cliff Wrote: hi

i purchased the X 96 Mini tv box today.

Will i be able to get MFC on this unit?

Thanks.

Dear Cliff
We don't have business relationship with this brand, so we are not sure MFC app is pre-installed in this box. We will release MFC app for the public to download for free in the very near future, please stay tuned. You could download MFC app to your set up box at that time.
Hi, i just purchased a box and has the MFC app, when will it be available to download for more devices please?
(10-08-2018, 05:37 PM)tfarrugia Wrote: Hi, i just purchased a box and has the MFC app, when will it be available to download for more devices please?

Hi tfarrugia,
Thanks for your support. When we will release the MFC app on our website, we will make an announcement.
Hi,

I went through the same process. Bought a unit with MFC and had to replace it. The new unit did not have the app installed and I am unable to download. While I had the previous box I subscribed to the service. Which if I do not get the app it seems to me it was a fruitless expenditure.

I would like to hear from you if there are any alternative or workaround because I really enjoyed your channel.

Koos Marincowitz
Mossel Bay
Western Cape
South Africa.
Mobile +27 83 229 7997
(10-11-2018, 04:43 AM)KoosMarincowitz Wrote: Hi,

I went through the same process. Bought a unit with MFC and had to replace it. The new unit did not have the app installed and I am unable to download. While I had the previous box I subscribed to the service. Which if I do not get the app it seems to me it was a fruitless expenditure.

I would like to hear from you if there are any alternative or workaround because I really enjoyed your channel.

Koos Marincowitz
Mossel Bay
Western Cape
South Africa.
Mobile +27 83 229 7997

Hi KoosMarincowitz,
We could help you to install the MFC app in your new unit. To protect your personal information, please send your MFC account to mfc@vmfc.io, our customer service will resolve your problem very quickly.
Hie I have my cinema ? but it's saying not connected even though I payed for Monthly subscription