Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought license
Hello,
I bought a yearly license for the app and already had the app on my box. I was trying to start the app and it always presents me the red message " can't register. User does not exist. (4-350). Click here to recheck."
Unfortunately, my father deleted the app. So I need a way to re-download and also how to register with my license.

Thanks
(01-22-2018, 08:51 PM)Matheus Wrote: Hello,
I bought a yearly license for the app and already had the app on my box. I was trying to start the app and it always presents me the red message " can't register. User does not exist. (4-350). Click here to recheck."
Unfortunately, my father deleted the app. So I need a way to re-download and also how to register with my license.

Thanks

Hi,Matheus
Can you tell us your device mac address by email(mfc@vmfc.io)?
Let us check the status of your device.

MFC Service
Olá 
eu usei o aplicativo e já tive o aplicativo na minha caixa. Eu estava tentando iniciar o aplicativo e sempre me apresenta uma mensagem em vermelho "não pode se registrar. O usuário não existe. (4-350). Clique aqui para verificar novamente." 
Infelizmente, meu pai deletou o aplicativo. Então eu preciso de uma maneira de baixar e também de me registrar na minha licença. 

obrigado
Hi MFC service.

Thanks for not replying to my question about the same matter. I've sended you guys 2 messages previously but you came back Matheus query that was after mine, realy now Angry . not even a simple response back
(04-04-2018, 11:49 AM)napoli78 Wrote: Olá 
eu usei o aplicativo e já tive o aplicativo na minha caixa. Eu estava tentando iniciar o aplicativo e sempre me apresenta uma mensagem em vermelho "não pode se registrar. O usuário não existe. (4-350). Clique aqui para verificar novamente." 
Infelizmente, meu pai deletou o aplicativo. Então eu preciso de uma maneira de baixar e também de me registrar na minha licença. 

obrigado

Hi,napoli78
You could also send your device mac address by email (mfc@vmfc.io)
and we will check the status of your device.

MFC Service