Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading subtitles
I would like to know if there's any especific way to rename a srt file in my cloud, in order for it to appear as an optional subtitle. I've tried to rename it in a lot of ways and it still doesn't work.

I've already read the article on https://vmfc.io/mfc/let-your-media-recognized-by-mfc/ and I succeed in uploading video files, but not my own subtitles.

There's only one option of subtitle for what I'm watching, a terrible subtitle, and I have the perfect subtitle for it, but I can't upload it.
(07-11-2018, 01:30 AM)Alexandre Wrote: I would like to know if there's any especific way to rename a srt file in my cloud, in order for it to appear as an optional subtitle. I've tried to rename it in a lot of ways and it still doesn't work.

I've already read the article on https://vmfc.io/mfc/let-your-media-recognized-by-mfc/ and I succeed in uploading video files, but not my own subtitles.

There's only one option of subtitle for what I'm watching, a terrible subtitle, and I have the perfect subtitle for it, but I can't upload it.
Hi Alexandre,

The content of the website you post is talking about how to upload the video,not for the subtitles. We are sorry to tell you that we still not launch the functions of upload subtitles yet, and we are working hard perfect this function. For your case, you can tell us the movie name(tt number), we will deliver to our subtitle team and let them to search the better subtitle for it. 

MFC Service
(07-11-2018, 06:30 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 01:30 AM)Alexandre Wrote: I would like to know if there's any especific way to rename a srt file in my cloud, in order for it to appear as an optional subtitle. I've tried to rename it in a lot of ways and it still doesn't work.

Hi Alexandre,

The content of the website you post is talking about how to upload the video,not for the subtitles. We are sorry to tell you that we still not launch the functions of upload subtitles yet, and we are working hard perfect this function. For your case, you can tell us the movie name(tt number), we will deliver to our subtitle team and let them to search the better subtitle for it. 

MFC Service

Hi,

I was talking about several episodes of the series tt0386676, The Office US. I was in need of subtitles in Portuguese. The ones we can choose lose synchronicity half the way through, coming much earlier. It happens with tt1266020 too, though in a less incomodative way. I hope one day the function for uploading subtitles may be available.
(07-17-2018, 04:37 PM)Alexandre Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 06:30 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Hi Alexandre,

MFC Service

Hi,

I was talking about several episodes of the series tt0386676, The Office US. I was in need of subtitles in Portuguese. The ones we can choose lose synchronicity half the way through, coming much earlier. It happens with tt1266020 too, though in a less incomodative way. I hope one day the function for uploading subtitles may be available.

Ok, we will check and fix them.