Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHANGE DEVICE
Good day, 

I bought 2 boxes 3 days ago, 1 for myself and 1 for my boss, they were both faulty, we did register for the MFC account and have paid, we have returned the boxes to our supplier and should receive our new boxes today, how do we log in to our new device now?

Please help..

my email address is taryno@mrmfs.co.za and my bosses email is chrisj@mrmfs.co.za we would really like to continue with my family cinema, without having to re-register? Sad

Kind Regards

Taryn
(06-28-2018, 09:00 AM)Taz1409 Wrote: Good day, 

I bought 2 boxes 3 days ago, 1 for myself and 1 for my boss, they were both faulty, we did register for the MFC account and have paid, we have returned the boxes to our supplier and should receive our new boxes today, how do we log in to our new device now?

Please help..

my email address is taryno@mrmfs.co.za and my bosses email is chrisj@mrmfs.co.za we would really like to continue with my family cinema, without having to re-register? Sad

Kind Regards

Taryn

Hi,Taz1409

We had checked your account, you also can send the message to our mail(mfc@vmfc.io), and we will help you to solve the problem soon. Thanks!

MFC Service
oi tiver que troca minha box mais nao consigo acessa pois esta registrado em outro aparelho, teria uma forma de auteira?
(07-05-2018, 01:41 AM)matheuskaway Wrote: oi tiver que troca minha box mais nao consigo acessa pois esta registrado em outro aparelho, teria uma forma de auteira?

Hi matheuskaway,

Por favor envie a sua MFC conta informção para nosso oficial suporte vmfc@mfc.io, nós vamos resolver o seu problema.
Saudações,

Serviço MFC