Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Family Cinema Trouble
In Portuguese:

Ola a todos do suporte...é o seguinte possuo o BTV-B8 a  um ano e ontem quando fui assistir a um filme ontem, tive problemas com o aplicativo, pois lá pelas fotos que enviei junto com este e mail, o aplicativo  diz que meu plano expirou...queria saber o que estqa acontecendo ? 
Pois sempre elogiei o serviço de streaming de filmes de voces, mas assim do nada ter esse tipo de problema...é muito frustante já tem 2 dias que esta assim, espero que logo possam resolver esse meu problema, pois meus amigos de outros estados estão com o serviço de filmes normal, assistem normalmente.
Att

Fabricio Matheussi

English:

Hello everyone, I have the BTV-B8 a year ago and yesterday when I went to watch a movie yesterday, I had problems with the application, because of the photos I sent along with this email, the application says that my plan has expired ... wanted to know what's going on?
Well, I've always praised the movie streaming service for you guys, but that's fine with this kind of problem ... it's very frustrating, it's been two days since this is so, I hope you can solve my problem soon, because my friends from other states are with the normal movie service, watch as usual.
Att

Fabricio Matheussi
(06-25-2018, 05:33 PM)F_Matheussi Wrote: In Portuguese:

Ola a todos do suporte...é o seguinte possuo o BTV-B8 a  um ano e ontem quando fui assistir a um filme ontem, tive problemas com o aplicativo, pois lá pelas fotos que enviei junto com este e mail, o aplicativo  diz que meu plano expirou...queria saber o que estqa acontecendo ? 
Pois sempre elogiei o serviço de streaming de filmes de voces, mas assim do nada ter esse tipo de problema...é muito frustante já tem 2 dias que esta assim, espero que logo possam resolver esse meu problema, pois meus amigos de outros estados estão com o serviço de filmes normal, assistem normalmente.
Att

Fabricio Matheussi

English:

Hello everyone, I have the BTV-B8 a year ago and yesterday when I went to watch a movie yesterday, I had problems with the application, because of the photos I sent along with this email, the application says that my plan has expired ... wanted to know what's going on?
Well, I've always praised the movie streaming service for you guys, but that's fine with this kind of problem ... it's very frustrating, it's been two days since this is so, I hope you can solve my problem soon, because my friends from other states are with the normal movie service, watch as usual.
Att

Fabricio Matheussi

Hi F_Matheussi,

Have you tried your account login? If you try to do this, the expiration date will be transferred from the device to your account, and you will have to log in with your account later. If not, we want to know what kind of action did you try before you had this problem, tell us more details, thank you!

MFC Service
(06-27-2018, 02:31 AM)MFC_service Wrote: Hi F_Matheussi,

Have you tried your account login? If you try to do this, the expiration date will be transferred from the device to your account, and you will have to log in with your account later. If not, we want to know what kind of action did you try before you had this problem, tell us more details, thank you!

MFC Service

In Portuguese:

Bom dia gostaria de saber que login que é esse ? Pq não tenho conta , nem login...
Sou proprietário do BTV- B8 a mais de um ano  e quando fui assistir a um filme no domingo a noite  passado , aconteceu isso...e até agora nada do meu serviço ser restabelecido.

Já recebi inumeras informaçoes, até que o serviço do My Family Cinema será pago de agora em diante, mesmo para proprietarios da BTV-B8 e B9 que somente o primeiro ano que seria de graça e seria cobrado após isso.

Já recebi informaçoes tambem que o My Family Cinema é de graça para os proprietários dessas 2 box ( B8 e B9) , e que quando o serviço de filmes e série expira é so entrar em contato com o suporte que eles resolvem, já fiz isso desde de segunda passada 25/06/2018, e ate agora so me mandaram um e-mail me pedindo o numero do MAC do meu aparelho, já forneci, mas até agora continua tudo do mesmo jeito sem uma solução.

Gostaria de uma resposta e posicionamento oficial da marca, pois isso pesa na hora da compra de uma box e pra mim pesou o dato de ter filmes e séries na hora que eu quisesse assistir, e saber agora que terei que pagar, ou algo do tipo, me deixou frustado.

Fico no aguardo de uma resposta ou solução

Att

In English

Good morning, I'd like to know what login this is? Because I do not have an account, nor a login ...
I have owned BTV-B8 for over a year and when I went to watch a movie last Sunday night, it happened ... and so far none of my service has been restored.

I have already received a lot of information, until My Family Cinema service will be paid from now on, even for owners of BTV-B8 and B9 that only the first year that would be free and would be charged after that.

I have already received information that My Family Cinema is free for the owners of these 2 boxes (B8 and B9), and that when the movie and series service expires it is only to contact the support that they solve, I have already done this since of last second 06/25/2018, and until now they just sent me an e-mail asking me for the MAC number of my device, I have already provided it, but so far it continues all the same way without a solution.

I would like a response and official positioning of the brand, because it weighs at the time of the purchase of a box and for me it weighed the data of having movies and series at the time that I wanted to watch, and to know now that I will have to pay, or something of the type , made me frustrated.

I'm waiting for an answer or solution

Att

Fabricio Matheussi