Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I paid and it is authorized, where low APK ????
Good Morning,

I made the purchase of 1 month for MFC tests, how do I install it in my box? I do not find download for apk, it follows the data of my payment:

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
(06-12-2018, 07:05 PM)guicastelli Wrote: Good Morning,

I made the purchase of 1 month for MFC tests, how do I install it in my box? I do not find download for apk, it follows the data of my payment:

Hi guicastelli,

We are sorry to tell you that our app still not open for the public. For your case, you can send your order number to our mail(mfc@vmfc.io), we will help you to solve the problem. Thanks for your support! 

MFC Service
I was able to connect but I did not access the videos, the message of NOT CONNECTED appears. I think it's because I do not have the cloud accounts, when will you give me those accounts ??

(06-13-2018, 12:53 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Hi guicastelli,

We are sorry to tell you that our app still not open for the public. For your case, you can send your order number to our mail(mfc@vmfc.io), we will help you to solve the problem. Thanks for your support! 

MFC Service

I was able to connect but I did not access the videos, the message of NOT CONNECTED appears. I think it's because I do not have the cloud accounts, when will you give me those accounts ??
(06-13-2018, 12:35 PM)guicastelli Wrote: I was able to connect but I did not access the videos, the message of NOT CONNECTED appears. I think it's because I do not have the cloud accounts, when will you give me those accounts ??

(06-13-2018, 12:53 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Hi guicastelli,

MFC Service

the device has to be registered, it is not any box that has the right models