Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription payment
Exclamation 
Hi MFC Australian users. I am having trouble paying my subscription and wondering if any one else is? I tried a number of cards and rung my bank. My bank said they aren’t declining payments from their end and confirmed I have sufficient funds. I can’t find an AUD payment option so I tried every other currency as well. Still no luck. Would llove ve to hear a solution if you have one.
Yes, alot of people including myself are having the same issue, not sure what is happening and there's not much you can do until the issue has been resolved. It's annoying because I'll miss out on the discount so MFC really need to step it up an resolve it ASAP! I'm also expecting an email from them and it better be good!
(03-29-2024, 09:42 AM)Framkie66 Wrote: Yes, alot of people including myself are having the same issue, not sure what is happening and there's not much you can do until the issue has been resolved. It's annoying because I'll miss out on the discount so MFC really need to step it up resolve it ASAP! I'm also expecting an email from them and it better be good!

Yh same here in UK, I tried all currencies with number of cards with no joy whatsoever, doing my nut in cause our tv services here are Kak, and my family cinema provides whatever your into so I hope someone can figure a way around this, if so please let me know. I’d be so grateful and same here if I find away round it. Thanks again