Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to login on any device.
Exclamation 
I'm unable to login from any device. I get "Service not available in your region". I paid for a full year in advance and can't use it all of a sudden? What's the deal?
Please restore funcionality as I have more than 10 months worth of service already paid for.
(03-28-2024, 12:31 PM)andrezinh0rj Wrote: I'm unable to login from any device. I get "Service not available in your region". I paid for a full year in advance and can't use it all of a sudden? What's the deal?
Please restore funcionality as I have more than 10 months worth of service already paid for.

Yes I’m having the same problem I factory reset my device and installed again and now all I keep getting is this code. “ IYAQZawC.1RQaJf.1010.1:Sorry, the service is not available in this area yet. And also I’m a paid up end of this next month. Can someone please help
Same problem
I got same is just U.K. or is other countries got same problem
(03-28-2024, 12:31 PM)andrezinh0rj Wrote: I'm unable to login from any device. I get "Service not available in your region". I paid for a full year in advance and can't use it all of a sudden? What's the deal?

F
(04-09-2024, 06:29 PM)Anacarolina Wrote:

F
As with others I too cannot access MFC. I have noticed that the mods last login dates were 24/3/24 and 31/3/24 plus the MFC website is not available., also none of the new users have been activated. I presume that MFC has either been blocked from UK or MFC are trying to fix a problem, the former seems more likely.

I haven't a VPN and am not that tech minded , the MFC package was sorted by my son he lives abroad. He like many of you have emailed MFC and not has a reply. He has just renewed my package for the year as well.

Any tips on how to install a VPN on an android box would be helpful.
(04-10-2024, 12:38 PM)Flipper Wrote:

F
As with others I too cannot access MFC. I have noticed that the mods last login dates were 24/3/24 and 31/3/24 plus the MFC website is not available., also none of the new users have been activated. I presume that MFC has either been blocked from UK or MFC are trying to fix a problem, the former seems more likely.

I haven't a VPN and am not that tech minded , the MFC package was sorted by my son he lives abroad. He like many of you have emailed MFC and not has a reply. He has just renewed my package for the year as well.

Hi. I got a reply from MFC through email. I'll paste it below
As a temporary solution for those in the United Kingdom, we suggest installing and activating a VPN. There are several free options that you can find directly in your browser or on the Google Play Store. We recommend using Proton VPN. Here are the instructions on how to do it:

Download the VPN application of your choice;

After installation, open it and create an account to log in with your username and password;

Once connected, you can choose which location/server to use and configure the app. If you are prompted for permission to connect to the VPN service, click "OK". You must choose a location OUTSIDE of the United Kingdom;

Then, simply use the application as normal.
(04-10-2024, 02:45 PM)GThreepwood Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 12:38 PM)Flipper Wrote:

F

Hi. I got a reply from MFC through email. I'll paste it below
As a temporary solution for those in the United Kingdom, we suggest installing and activating a VPN. There are several free options that you can find directly in your browser or on the Google Play Store. We recommend using Proton VPN. Here are the instructions on how to do it:

Download the VPN application of your choice;

After installation, open it and create an account to log in with your username and password;

Once connected, you can choose which location/server to use and configure the app. If you are prompted for permission to connect to the VPN service, click "OK". You must choose a location OUTSIDE of the United Kingdom;

Then, simply use the application as normal.

I'll happily walk you through it.

Thanks for the update. I will make a note of your email if I need help. In the meantime it may be an idea to edit it out?