Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payment not working to renew my plan
I'm trying to renew my plan and I'm getting payment failed contact support. No issues with my bank at all, can anyone help? I also emailed support no answer. Please help
(03-24-2024, 07:56 PM)nenesito Wrote: I'm trying to renew my plan and I'm getting payment failed contact support. No issues with my bank at all, can anyone help? I also emailed support no answer. Please help

also having same issue. Customer support is automated and keeps telling me to do the same things over and over. Cannot get any human help. Never had this problem before and have been using MFC for 6 years.
(03-25-2024, 07:40 PM)Goblue2215 Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 07:56 PM)nenesito Wrote: I'm trying to renew my plan and I'm getting payment failed contact support. No issues with my bank at all, can anyone help? I also emailed support no answer. Please help

also having same issue. Customer support is automated and keeps telling me to do the same things over and over. Cannot get any human help. Never had this problem before and have been using MFC for 6 years.

Add me to the list of the same issue. Tried different cards, different browsers, different devices and no change.

Also tried contacting MFC and no response.

Currently researching other "personal media players" - as soon as I get home and test them out I'll be switching if no response/resolution from MFC.
Goblue any suggestion on other "personal media players" ? Support contact me today but no resolution still
Yes same thing happening here cannot renew our plan emailed MFC support received an automated suggestion sheet nothing worked different cards browser etc. It appears MFC are the issue would be nice if they replied and let us know what is going on?

Cheers
Tobycatz
NZ
Good afternoon,
I have exactly the same problem and when I sent an email I also received an automated response.
I have the same problem as well. Tried two different credit cards, three different browsers and three different ISPs. I reached out to support and I received the standard reply like everyone else. I replied to that with some screenshots with the hope that an actual person will respond.
I got a response... but it isn't a good one. lol

-Hi, MyFamilier!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have temporarily disabled the payment option in USD, as well as PayPal for all currencies. This means that if you are attempting to make a purchase from a region where the local currency or USD is not available, you may need to find an alternative.

As a suggestion, we recommend trying an alternative currency during checkout. Our system supports various currencies, and we encourage you to explore these options to complete your purchase smoothly. We suggest that you try one of the following currencies, since they do not require a local document number: PHP (Philippine peso), CLP (Chilean peso), MXN (Mexican peso), PEN (Peruvian sol), or EC(USD) (East Caribbean dollar).
(03-27-2024, 01:41 AM)nenesito Wrote: Goblue any suggestion on other "personal media players" ? Support contact me today but no resolution still

Received the same response as Richie I did try every other currency mentioned but all failed. Just a sad face day for me and MFC.
I see a lot of people are really struggling to renew their plans, I still have time to renew but wanted to use the discount code, this is such an inconvenience! Sad