Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limit of films and series in the "search" tab
I updated the version to 3.2.0, When I went to research the Doctor Who series, I searched for "doctor" to bring up the series, 30 films and series appeared, some of them with involvement with Doctor Who, others without involvement, However, the normal Doctor Who didn't appear, and the series is still on the app, so I searched for "Doctor Who" and it remained the same, the only way is to download version 3.1.3
(12-25-2023, 01:15 PM)Chesper_miguel Wrote: I updated the version to 3.2.0, When I went to research the Doctor Who series, I searched for "doctor" to bring up the series, 30 films and series appeared, some of them with involvement with Doctor Who, others without involvement, However, the normal Doctor Who didn't appear, and the series is still on the app, so I searched for "Doctor Who" and it remained the same, the only way is to download version 3.1.3

Thank you for raising this issue. I have experienced exactly the same problem. This must be something that other subscribers who've downloaded version 3.2.0 will be experiencing too. I hope that MFC will recognise and rectify the issue soon because it effectively makes the search facility redundant. How do you download 3.1.3?
(12-26-2023, 11:38 AM)Lobstari Wrote:
(12-25-2023, 01:15 PM)Chesper_miguel Wrote: I updated the version to 3.2.0, When I went to research the Doctor Who series, I searched for "doctor" to bring up the series, 30 films and series appeared, some of them with involvement with Doctor Who, others without involvement, However, the normal Doctor Who didn't appear, and the series is still on the app, so I searched for "Doctor Who" and it remained the same, the only way is to download version 3.1.3

Thank you for raising this issue. I have experienced exactly the same problem. This must be something that other subscribers who've downloaded version 3.2.0 will be experiencing too. I hope that MFC will recognise and rectify the issue soon because it effectively makes the search facility redundant. How do you download 3.1.3?

I already had apk 3.1.3 installed, but I believe Google has the same apk