Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Durango Kid cloud doesn't work
Bug 
Hello,
I try watch some Durango Kids movies but shows a message:

"There is no content connected, add your cloud to Cloud. If you have already done this, check if the content exists on your cloud or is connected to the correct TT number."

but I've already connected all the cloud.
Is just for this movie.. someone can fix it or help me?

Thank you!
(11-26-2023, 07:43 PM)Tewunak Wrote: Hello,

"There is no content connected, add your cloud to Cloud. If you have already done this, check if the content exists on your cloud or is connected to the correct TT number."

Thank you!

Hi there!

When this message happens after you imported your cloud, it means that the movie is simply not available in the cloud itself. In which case, if you have your own cloud connected, you will have to upload the video to it; or, if you imported other users' clouds, you can simply wait until someone makes it available.

Regards!
(12-04-2023, 08:09 PM)MFC_service Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:43 PM)Tewunak Wrote: Hello,

Thank you!

Hi there!

When this message happens after you imported your cloud, it means that the movie is simply not available in the cloud itself. In which case, if you have your own cloud connected, you will have to upload the video to it; or, if you imported other users' clouds, you can simply wait until someone makes it available.

Regards!

Can explain how i can create my cloud? I can download the video and import for example in Mega or Gdrive. But how i create the file to import in my family? thank you!