Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firestick issues
Hello,

I have installed MFC on a Firestick, Firestick TV, Cube, and Firestick 4k. All having issues with slow app performance and buffering speeds very slow where it kicks me out. Network speeds tested were fine on all units. Popcorn time and other streaming apps work fine too, but not MFC. I just purchased the yearly family and am hoping to get this resolved. Logged in the app a few times with Mac address and no response from support. I have Eero mesh 6+ system, 2 firestick are hardwired as well. I have also tried with and without VPN service. Same issue. Deleted all other apps from Firestick and still having issue

Thanks in a advance.
No response from Support. Are they active or just take your money and never hear from them?

(11-26-2023, 02:44 PM)slpresto99 Wrote: Hello,

I have installed MFC on a Firestick, Firestick TV, Cube, and Firestick 4k. All having issues with slow app performance and buffering speeds very slow where it kicks me out. Network speeds tested were fine on all units. Popcorn time and other streaming apps work fine too, but not MFC. I just purchased the yearly family and am hoping to get this resolved. Logged in the app a few times with Mac address and no response from support. I have Eero mesh 6+ system, 2 firestick are hardwired as well. I have also tried with and without VPN service. Same issue. Deleted all other apps from Firestick and still having issue

Thanks in a advance.
Sad 
Hi I’m having the same issue on 2 x fire sticks into 2 tv’s, i’ve reloaded reset deleted added new cloud etc. screen just keeps going to the reload page I’m in Australia
It has been working perfectly for months.
Did you resolve your issues?
(11-30-2023, 11:50 PM)J9nlz Wrote: Hi I’m having the same issue on 2 x fire sticks into 2 tv’s, i’ve reloaded reset deleted added new cloud etc. screen just keeps going to the reload page I’m in Australia
It has been working perfectly for months.
Did you resolve your issues?

I have not and disappointed I have not heard anything back from support either. I will update this if anything changes, please do the same.

Thanks in a advance.

Hi there, please send us the following information at support@myfamilycinema.info
- Picture of the speed test results that are inside MFC itself
- Picture of the "Device info" menu (inside MFC also)
- The ISP and location (country) where each device is located.

Please send the information directly to our e-mail, since this kind of information in the forum will be deleted for your privacy and security.
Sent in info to your email. This is at least the 3rd time and have not received a reply. Please respond or credit my annual purchase. Thank you

(12-04-2023, 04:05 PM)MFC_service Wrote:

Thanks in a advance.

Hi there, please send us the following information at support@myfamilycinema.info

Please send the information directly to our e-mail, since this kind of information in the forum will be deleted for your privacy and security.
(12-09-2023, 04:23 PM)slpresto99 Wrote: Sent in info to your email. This is at least the 3rd time and have not received a reply. Please respond or credit my annual purchase. Thank you

(12-04-2023, 04:05 PM)MFC_service Wrote:

Thanks in a advance.

Still no response from support…….not great customer service. I will not be recommending this service unless this is resolved promptly
Still no response from Support.......
I'm not a support team member.

That said, I own an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and I enjoy MFC flawlessly.

As far as I understand it (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), the cloud you added to your MFC app matters. This is because it is the cloud that provides the location for the video resources loaded by MFC. So if said video resources are in a poor hosting service, or in one that has poor connection to your country and your specific ISP, this could potentially impact your load time.

Also, do you by any chance happen to have many other apps installed? I found that although the Fire TV OS promptly stops app background usage, having a lot of apps installed occupies storage space which may impact the device performance.