Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need HELP installing cloud
This is a continuing issue and I've asked for help before on this and am still waiting to get it. I'm cancelling my subscription after this if there's no further help. I have FOLLOWED the steps to download a cloud. After it says it is successfully downloaded, I return to the My Cloud page and there's nothing there, no cloud installed. Repeating the steps does nothing to fix it. If I can't get this fixed then this is a useless service and my money must be no good here. Tech support - can you please download and install ANY cloud in my account just so that I can use the service? This is absolutely ridiculous.
(11-06-2023, 04:12 AM)Hatsoff1000 Wrote: This is a continuing issue and I've asked for help before on this and am still waiting to get it. I'm cancelling my subscription after this if there's no further help. I have FOLLOWED the steps to download a cloud. After it says it is successfully downloaded, I return to the My Cloud page and there's nothing there, no cloud installed. Repeating the steps does nothing to fix it. If I can't get this fixed then this is a useless service and my money must be no good here. Tech support - can you please download and install ANY cloud in my account just so that I can use the service? This is absolutely ridiculous.

Hey there! As of our last update, the clouds you manually import don't appear in the main cloud menu, but that doesn't mean they haven't been imported. You can now find them in the "Shared with me" tab inside your Cloud menu.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!