Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make subtitles work in MFC cloud?
So I successfully added some videos to my private MFC cloud using MEGA.NZ, they showed up after couple of hours and did play via MFC on my TV Box but subtitle(.srt) files are not working or is not recognized by MFC, I literally just uploaded them in the same folder with the videos and renamed then with the same file name. What do I need to do to make .srt files work?
it seems there is no real support for this app, they just want to rake in money
(10-27-2023, 04:28 PM)cshock2010 Wrote: So I successfully added some videos to my private MFC cloud using MEGA.NZ, they showed up after couple of hours and did play via MFC on my TV Box but subtitle(.srt) files are not working or is not recognized by MFC, I literally just uploaded them in the same folder with the videos and renamed then with the same file name. What do I need to do to make .srt files work?

Hey there! The MFC app does not recognize .srt files uploaded to clouds. The app looks for subtitles online and adds them to your file automatically (as long as the subtitles exist on the main subtitles platform out there).

As of now, unfortunately it is not possible for you to add your own subtitles to the file, but we will send this as a suggestion to our developers.

Please note also that the fastest way to get support is via e-mail: support@myfamilycinema.info

Let us know if we can help with anything else!