Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync to subtitle
I think it would be very good to implement some mechanism for synchronization of the subtitles, similar to that of Kodi or Popcorn.

Is there any way to index subtitles in my cloud?
(05-26-2018, 05:31 PM)prehospitalar Wrote: I think it would be very good to implement some mechanism for synchronization of the subtitles, similar to that of Kodi or Popcorn.

Is there any way to index subtitles in my cloud?

Hi prehospitalar, we are working on this function. Please stay tuned. Thanks for your request. 

MFC Service
Hi! Any news on this feature? we need synchronization of the subtitles, forward and backward.

Thanks in advance.
Estou tendo problemas com as legendas. Ou antecipam ou atrasam, perdem todo o sentido. Existe algo que possa fazer ?
existe uma configuração para assistir os filmes dublados em português ?
(08-15-2018, 08:27 PM)Amarildo Wrote: Estou tendo problemas com as legendas. Ou antecipam ou atrasam, perdem todo o sentido. Existe algo que possa fazer ?
existe uma configuração para assistir os filmes dublados em português ?

Hi Amarildo

Você pode fornecer o TTnumber do vídeo que está fora de sincronia? Nós vamos verificá-lo e corrigi-lo
When will I get update? My MFC is in version 1.8.3 is this the latest version?

have you managed to create some tool to synchronize the subtitles as I commented in the beginning of this topic in May?
(09-01-2018, 04:32 PM)prehospitalar Wrote: When will I get update? My MFC is in version 1.8.3 is this the latest version?

have you managed to create some tool to synchronize the subtitles as I commented in the beginning of this topic in May?

Hi prehospitalar,

Please wait, the new version will be coming soon, thanks!
(09-03-2018, 12:57 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 04:32 PM)prehospitalar Wrote: When will I get update? My MFC is in version 1.8.3 is this the latest version?

Hi prehospitalar,

Hi, any news on the new version?
(09-26-2018, 01:41 PM)amavisca Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 12:57 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Hi prehospitalar,

Hi, any news on the new version?
Hi amavisca,
We are still making efforts to improve the new version. We will make an announcement on our website when the new version is available.