Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most of the Trailer is buffering on tv box version
I use MFC several months now the trailer buffering has not been fix. I received 3 updates already and same problem my net is 300mbps but most of the trailer is buffering. I already clear data and clear cache the app same problem i think the app is the problem or there server. I don't know I hope you fix it its nice to have a trailer before watching a movie with no buffering. I have no problem in playing the movie the problem is trailer.
(08-15-2023, 01:47 PM)MFCUserPH Wrote: I use MFC several months now the trailer buffering has not been fix. I received 3 updates already and same problem my net is 300mbps but most of the trailer is buffering. I already clear data and clear cache the app same problem i think the app is the problem or there server. I don't know I hope you fix it its nice to have a trailer before watching a movie with no buffering. I have no problem in playing the movie the problem is trailer.

Hey there! The trailers on our app depend on a third party, which don't always work or transfer data appropriately to us. We are working on making this more effective ASAP.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.