Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cloud not loading
I am going to buy the service but cloud not connecting plplease let me know what to do how can I fix this error
nao consigo acessar meu my family pois aparece a mensagem que nao consegue acessar minha nuvem. como resolver?
(05-05-2018, 06:34 PM)lucky123 Wrote: I am going to buy the service but cloud not connecting plplease let me know what to do how can I fix this error

Hi lucky123

Can you please tell us more detail information of the problem you met? (Like the screeshots\pictures\prompts).
It will be helpful to us to locate what the problem you met.
By the way, when you meet the problem, 1.back to the movie detail page--2.click the 'menu' botton of your remote control--3.click 'report error log' to upload your error log
This way is also helpful to us, hope we can solve your problem ASAP.

MFC Service
(05-05-2018, 06:46 PM)ernesto junior Wrote: nao consigo acessar meu my family pois aparece a mensagem que nao consegue acessar minha nuvem. como resolver?

Hi,ernesto junior

What you mean is the Network Checking window? If this window appears, there are these reasons: 1. MFC cannot connect to the cloud by you network; 2. MFC cannot connect to the cloud because of our server problem. For first reason, please check your network first, if it is normal, please use the vpn and try again. If it doesn't work, there maybe the server problem, please send us the detail information by private(your mac address, the time you met this problem, the prompts or screenshots) to locate your problem.
Hope we can solve the problem ASAP.

O que você quer dizer é a janela de verificação de rede? Se esta janela aparecer, há estas razões: 1. O MFC não pode conectar-se à nuvem pela sua rede; 2. MFC não pode se conectar à nuvem porque o nosso problema no servidor. Pela primeira razão, por favor, verifique sua rede primeiro, é normal, por favor use o vpn e tente novamente. Se isso não funcionar, talvez o problema do servidor, por favor, nos envie as informações detalhadas em particular (seu endereço MAC, o horário em que você encontrou esse problema, os prompts ou capturas de tela).
Espero que possamos resolver o problema o mais rápido possível.

MFC Service