Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE IMPROVE LANGUAGE SETTINGS, HERE IS AN IDEA
The way it is now, in 3.1 if you set your language to, lets say, portuguese, in the main configuration, all shows will be using (when available) portuguese.

thats fine.

But, imagine this, im from Brazil, and i have a daughter, only 2 years old. Obviously she cant read subtitles, and for me, i dont like watching dubbed material, can you see the problem?
But even if i was alone, with mfc for myself, if i set to english (so i can watch most movies and tv series in the way i want it), i would have to change settings for every japanese product im watching, and this is really annoying when its an episodic product, like tv series or animes.

Well, there is a simple solution. Make a custom settings for every title (series, movie, cartoon, i imagine it has some kind of unique id in the system).
the mfc should always try first those custom settings (with the same id of the title), and, in case it doesnt exist yet, use the default settings on the main configuration.

this way, the last configuration you used on season 1 of a tv series, would be set as default for that show, in every episode or season.

This is the best setup i can imagine for this.

Please make this happend.