Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Features
Hello, I've been a user for 3 or 4 years and I must say I'm happy using the service. MFC has a great variety of content which suits most people but there are a few things that I'd like to suggest adding to the interface to make the experience better for everyone.

1. Don't limit the count to 50 of "already watched", there are a lot of people like me who watches a lot of movies and like to keep track of them all if possible.

2. Please, add an option to disable the pop-up ad window when content is paused, it can become really annoying specially when watching a movie at night. If you want your users to be informed on news, let it show once and after being hid, don't let it show up again. I insist, IT IS annoying.

3. The quality of the content is alright, they are mostly rips or "Fake HD" as some people call it. It would be great to have a section where real HD Rips were available. I own thousands of movies in DVD, BR and 4K formats and when I can't find them physically I download them for my personal collection as well as back-up copies of my collection. They are at least 5GB or 6GB and it's a pleasure watching them in true HD. Same thing happens with 4K content, I know they can be quite big but that's the price people like me have to pay and I'm happy to do it so to enjoy real 4K and how movies are really meant to be watched. I personally don't like the 'Fake HD" movies, even though they claim to be 720p, 1080p or even 4K, they are not.

I hope these humble suggestions can be taken into consideration to be added so we can all enjoy a better service.