Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not able login
Hi, everyone.

I'm facing an issue with my app when I try to log in. I did some tests directly on the website and I was able to log in correctly but when I tried in the app it doesn't work.

I put my email and password and then I click to submit, after that, I only see the "load" image and nothing happens.

Please, let me know if I can provide some more details.

Regards,
  Thiago Osório
Hi thiago_osorio,

Have you tried to run other apps in your box and make sure the network is ok? Is that your box pre-installed the MFC app?You need to know that we only open for our partners so far. If possible we want you to provide some screenshots of the problem you met and the mac address of your box(by private), that could help us to make sure what happened to your app. Wait for your reply.

MFC Service
(04-19-2018, 01:35 AM)MFC_service Wrote: Hi thiago_osorio,

Have you tried to run other apps in your box and make sure the network is ok? Is that your box pre-installed the MFC app?You need to know that we only open for our partners so far. If possible we want you to provide some screenshots of the problem you met and the mac address of your box(by private), that could help us to make sure what happened to your app. Wait for your reply.

MFC Service

Hello, all.

>> Have you tried to run other apps in your box and make sure the network is ok?
Yes. I check the network and it's ok.

>> Is that your box pre-installed the MFC app?
Yes. Pre installed MFC app.

>>if possible we want you to provide some screenshots of the problem you met and the mac address of your box(by private)
Ok. I will provide these information when I'm able get them.

Thanks.
[attachment=10 Wrote:thiago_osorio pid='172' dateline='1524228907'] thiago_osorio
(04-19-2018, 01:35 AM)MFC_service Wrote: Hi thiago_osorio,

MFC Service

Hello, all.

>> Have you tried to run other apps in your box and make sure the network is ok?
Yes. I check the network and it's ok.

>> Is that your box pre-installed the MFC app?
Yes. Pre installed MFC app.

>>if possible we want you to provide some screenshots of the problem you met and the mac address of your box(by private)
Ok. I will provide these information when I'm able get them.

Thanks.

.jpg   loginfail.jpg (Size: 99.34 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   trylogin.jpg (Size: 152.91 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   testinternet.jpg (Size: 81.6 KB / Downloads: 4)