Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Unable to login with credentials on TV box app
Good day.

I have a 2 user account service and am attempting to login to the 2nd TV box with the mfc app installed. It had the default user account. I am unable to change the login credentials. Its as if the app is fixed or tied to that user account.

I deleted the built in app and downloaded again from mfc official website and it still goes straight into app without prompting me to login for the 1st time.

How do I get the app to allow me to change my login details which is a registered paid account?

Thank you
Hi, MyFamilier!
Thank you for contacting us.

In order to use your subscription on your new Tv Box, you just have to open the MFC app and then go to the My Account menu. There, you will be able to log in using the same email address or cell phone number that you used to purchase the plan.

Given that you have a DUO plan, please note that you can create 2 profiles, (one for each user) but you can't change the email address or the cell phone number that you use to log in.

If you keep experiencing issues, please complete the following form and remember to add as much information as possible so we can help you better.

Form: https://myfamilycinema.com/en/help/contact/

Best regards.

The My Family Cinema Team.