Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing audio
Lately I keep losing all audio, video continues to play but audio stops and you have to exit and restart the stream to get it going again.  Becoming very frequent to the point of does being unmatchable. Have noticed just before it happens the shows jerks and restarts then you lose the sound a second later. TV apps like Netflix all work fine so I don't think it's a wifi issue. Anyone got any ideas. 
This is running on a BTV box by the way.
I also have the same intermittent issue. It randomly chooses to happen. Reporting it via the app doesn't help as you don't get reply.
My issue had rendered BTV almost useless to me, can't go more than a couple minutes without losing sound.
Hello, MyFamilier!

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the inconvenience!

Our technical department has already found the cause of the problem and is working to fix it. A new version 3.0.0 was created and with it we are checking if the problem will still occur.

Please uninstall the current version 3.0.0 via your device's settings menu under Apps > My Family Cinema > Uninstall.

So, install the mentioned version using one of the two ways below:

1. Go to https://www.rebrand.ly/downloadMFCbox on your computer. You will get a message saying that the file could not be scanned, which is common due to the format of the file, but don't worry because it is just the application installer and does not contain any viruses. Click the download button anyway and the file will download. Transfer the downloaded file to a flash drive and connect it to your TV device. Use your remote control to navigate to the flash drive folder and select the MFC application you downloaded. Once the installation is complete, you can access the app on your TV box.

2. Go to https://www.rebrand.ly/downloadMFCbox directly in your TV box's browser. You will get a message saying that the file could not be scanned, which is common due to the format of the file, but don't worry because it is just the application installer and does not contain any viruses. Click the download button anyway and the file will download. Once the file is downloaded to your device, you can find the app in your Downloads folder. You can then select the MFC application you downloaded and then install it.

If the problem persists, do the following:
- Go to Help > Report Problem, select any option and click "Submit". Please inform us sending an email to support@myfamilycinema.info of the exact time this shipment was made, as well as your local time zone.

- In the same email, send us an image from the menu Settings > Device information;

Best regards.

The My Family Cinema Team.
I get the same sporadic problem. If you're concerned about a college project and unsure of the finest website to use for it, don't be since I have a website at https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/studymoose/. It aids in helping you locate the top website for your academic writing needs, and you can quickly locate the website on it thanks to the availability of website reviews. I also finish all of my tasks on this website.
https://www.reviewershut.com provides legitimate and verified reviews from 100s of reliable users so that you can save time and make informed decisions when searching for the best hotels, gyms, restaurants, or any other business services.
(07-12-2022, 02:09 PM)WobblyOnions Wrote: Lately I keep losing all audio, video continues to play but audio stops and you have to exit and restart the stream to get it going again.  Becoming very frequent to the point of does being unmatchable. Have noticed just before it happens the shows jerks and restarts then you lose the sound a second later. TV apps like Netflix all work fine so I don't think it's a wifi issue. Anyone got any ideas. 
This is running on a BTV box by the way.

HI, Can you try the following: ]

On your device 
- Go to applications > My Family Cinema > Clear data

Conecta support    support@myfamilycinema.info