Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Movies Stucked At Streaming
Recently, some movies are stucked with Streaming... Subtitle is loaded and never actually played the movies. This is happening on 2 of my MX10 Android boxes. I have tried resetting the boxes and re-installing MFC app but nothing seems to work. Funny thing is that when I tried on my Samsung Note8 phone and my Android tablet, these movies streamed fine without delay. Can someone please help me with this problem? I have attached screenshots of the screens as well as my MX10 box configuration.

.jpg   IMG_20210701_214023.jpg (Size: 391.34 KB / Downloads: 6)

.jpg   IMG_20210701_214107.jpg (Size: 339.71 KB / Downloads: 2)

.jpg   IMG_20210701_214528.jpg (Size: 242.81 KB / Downloads: 2)

In case someone tries to suggest things I have tried, I will list down all the ones that I have done to try resolve this.

1. I have tried clearing the app data and cache in Settings -> App -> MFC
2. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the MFC app
3. I have tried resetting my MX10 box and then re-installing the MFC app

Again, this is only happening for some movies, eg. Cruella, A Quiet Place 1 and 2, etc...
Again, this does not happen on the MFC mobile and tablet apps as I can view these movies on a Samsung Note8 and an Android tablet.

Thanks and I hope someone from MFC or this forum community can help me.
Sad 
Hi again. Is there no one who can help me with my issue? Does anyone else have this issue? I have tried on 3 separate Android TV boxes but all have the same problem. Only way for me to view these movies is to view on my Android smartphone or tablet. Some of the movies that are not working are:-

1. A Quiet Place 1 & 2
2. Cruella
3. Luca
4. The Tomorrow War
5. Peter Rabbit 2

Can someone please help me? Is the MFC Support team watching these forums at all? Thanks.
(07-09-2021, 11:24 AM)asyadiqin Wrote: Hi again. Is there no one who can help me with my issue? Does anyone else have this issue? I have tried on 3 separate Android TV boxes but all have the same problem. Only way for me to view these movies is to view on my Android smartphone or tablet. Some of the movies that are not working are:-

1. A Quiet Place 1 & 2
2. Cruella
3. Luca
4. The Tomorrow War
5. Peter Rabbit 2

Can someone please help me? Is the MFC Support team watching these forums at all? Thanks.

I have the same problem. No fix yet