Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to pay and renew service,Why?
I am trying to renew service and pay the yearly 29.99 , when I go to plans and select it..nothing happens...it gives me no option to pay....it just stays on the plans site, does not link to a pay option.

How do I pay if the site does not allow? 

What is the next step?

Anyone know ? I emailed them direct a few days ago, but no reply.....you would think they would make it easy to pay....
(10-14-2019, 07:55 PM)Spaceghost77475 Wrote: I am trying to renew service and pay the yearly 29.99 , when I go to plans and select it..nothing happens...it gives me no option to pay....it just stays on the plans site, does not link to a pay option.

How do I pay if the site does not allow? 

What is the next step?

Anyone know ? I emailed them direct a few days ago, but no reply.....you would think they would make it easy to pay....

Dear Spaceghost77475,

Thank you so much for choosing our MFC service.

For purchasing MFC plans, please log-in to our MFC member site, use the same account you log in the MFC app on your device(member site log-in link:https://member.myfamilycinema.com/login), and follow steps of purchase process in the Plans/Pricing section.

If you still having problem about purchase, please leave a message below or send me a private message, we will continue to help you solve the problem.

Best Regards.