Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Notice about the (4-350) problem
Recently, many users met the (4-350) error when they tried to log in to MFC, and MFC team made this announcement to explain this situation. 

Now we only cooperate with vendors who sell MXQ \ MXQ 4K \ MXQ pro boxes and BTV brand, so If the box which you purchased is not one of the boxes listing above, it means the MFC service is not pre-installed officially and the devices are not activated yet by official way, that’s why the error (4-350) came out. 

We strongly suggest that before you buy one box, please double check with the seller if the MFC is pre-installed officially. If unfortunately you meet this problem, please send your order number (if you already pick a plan via MFC member site) and device mac address to our email(mfc@vmfc.io). Our customer service will check your account and help you to solve this problem. Thanks for your support!

MFC Service
Hi, I haver the tv box mx9 and came with the app! How do i do to use? Becase shows the error 4 350
I have another of the same model and same configuration and the app works normally
(04-10-2018, 10:55 PM)Leticia Wrote: I have another of the same model and same configuration and the app works normally

Hi Leticia,
We have posted the solution of the problem that you met, you can follow steps from the notice. If you already pick a plan via MFC member site, please send your order number and device mac address to our  email (mfc@vmfc.io), we will help you solve the problem, thanks for your subscription!

MFC Service
Olá , eu comprei o plano de 1 ano de my family cinema  , porem quando fui logar no meu aparelho ele fala que ja possuo um dispositivo ativo , gostaria de saber se tem como cancelar o dispositivo da minha conta , pois estou com outro dispositivo no momento.

Hello, I bought the 1 year plan of my family cinema, but when I logged into my device it says that I already have an active device, I would like to know if I can cancel the device of my account, since I am with another device at the moment

Por favor se puderem me ajudar
(08-20-2018, 04:20 PM)lemacos Wrote: Olá , eu comprei o plano de 1 ano de my family cinema  , porem quando fui logar no meu aparelho ele fala que ja possuo um dispositivo ativo , gostaria de saber se tem como cancelar o dispositivo da minha conta , pois estou com outro dispositivo no momento.

Hello, I bought the 1 year plan of my family cinema, but when I logged into my device it says that I already have an active device, I would like to know if I can cancel the device of my account, since I am with another device at the moment

Por favor se puderem me ajudar

Hi, lemacos

Maybe your account is bound to the previous device, please provide your account and mac address by private, we can help you replace the device.
Hello , My application does not connect
(10-20-2018, 12:19 AM)airtonsa Wrote: Hello , My application does not connect

Hi airtonsa
Can you offer us more detailed information? You could take a photo of the error message that you met in MFC. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
(04-10-2018, 05:06 AM)MFC_service Wrote: Recently, many users met the (4-350) error when they tried to log in to MFC, and MFC team made this announcement to explain this situation. 

Now we only cooperate with vendors who sell MXQ \ MXQ 4K \ MXQ pro boxes and BTV brand, so If the box which you purchased is not one of the boxes listing above, it means the MFC service is not pre-installed officially and the devices are not activated yet by official way, that’s why the error (4-350) came out. 

We strongly suggest that before you buy one box, please double check with the seller if the MFC is pre-installed officially. If unfortunately you meet this problem, please send your order number (if you already pick a plan via MFC member site) and device mac address to our email(mfc@vmfc.io). Our customer service will check your account and help you to solve this problem. Thanks for your support!

MFC Service
(04-10-2018, 05:06 AM)MFC_service Wrote: Recently, many users met the (4-350) error when they tried to log in to MFC, and MFC team made this announcement to explain this situation. 

MFC Service