Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Change the MACs registered
I have an annual account with 4 devices registered.

But a (mobile) device has been changed ......

How do I change the MAC registered in my account?

I had an account with 1 device, when I connected by the phone my application crashed, claiming that the maximum number of devices already existed. So I bought the complete with 4 devices ..

I'm scared and connect the new phone and crash my application again because it has burst the number of devices.
SUPPORT ???????
(07-05-2019, 04:11 PM)drians Wrote: I have an annual account with 4 devices registered.

But a (mobile) device has been changed ......

How do I change the MAC registered in my account?

I had an account with 1 device, when I connected by the phone my application crashed, claiming that the maximum number of devices already existed. So I bought the complete with 4 devices ..

I'm scared and connect the new phone and crash my application again because it has burst the number of devices.
Hi drians,

Sorry for the late reply.

According to the settings of MyFamilyCinema, when the number of your device is equal to the maximum available amount (4 devices in your case), there are two  possible situations:

1. If your next login device is a TV Box, when you log in, you will see a message, selecting a device you have logged in, and kick it out so that you can log in successfully.
  2. If your next login device is a mobile phone, when you log in, the MFC system will automatically kick out the device you logged earliest so that you can log in successfully.
So, there are no necessary to change the MAC registered in your account,  you can always enjoy MFC services with 4 simultaneous online devices (Premium Yearly Plan).

Thank you so much for choosing MyFamilyCinema.

MFC Service.