Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the device is note allowed(100-6)
Hello I'm with a tv box mx9 4k the same as the device is not valid id of the device c6b55c86e70a, I need to register since I'm a reseller and I need to deliver to the client.

the device is note allowed(100-6)
I did not quite understand what I should do to make this equipment work, could you help me, where should I go?
(04-09-2018, 12:06 PM)amaupa Wrote: Hello I'm with a tv box mx9 4k the same as the device is not valid id of the device c6b55c86e70a, I need to register since I'm a reseller and I need to deliver to the client.

the device is note allowed(100-6)

Hi,amaupa

The MXQ boxs are made by different manufacturers, and we checked the mac you post and found that your box may not come from our partners (you can check with the seller ), so that's why it doesn't contain MFC app. We hope we could provide more service information to  help you to solve your problem, please contact us by email(mfc@vmfc.io).

MFC Service
(04-09-2018, 03:29 PM)Vinicoel Wrote: I did not quite understand what I should do to make this equipment work, could you help me, where should I go?

Hi Vinicoel,
Can you tell us more details of the problem you met?  If you need the instruction of our app, here is the link what may help you: https://vmfc.io/mfc/category/user-guide/. If you have any other question about our service, you can contact us at any time. Thanks for your attention.

MFC Service