Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message saying 1.101: Internal Error
I have been unable to view anything on MFC this evening, on any device due to the following error:

1.101: Internal Error.

I am very disappointed at this as I am a paid up member.

What is going on? Angry
(03-09-2019, 07:07 PM)I am having the exact same issue. Version 1.9.3Never had this issue before so I\m hoping to get some answers here as well.I love the app, my unit, it has been a valuable tool in my home almost a year now. But I need to get this issue fixed. harksmith Wrote: I have been unable to view anything on MFC this evening, on any device due to the following error:

What is going on? Angry
(03-09-2019, 07:07 PM)harksmith Wrote: I have been unable to view anything on MFC this evening, on any device due to the following error:

What is going on? Angry

Hello harksmith,

We are sorry for your inconvenience, can you watch MFC normally now? The problem you have met is due to our server system maintenance issue, it already has been fixed by MFC  service. If you still have any other problems, could you please send more problem details to us by private(support@myfamilycinema.com), we can resolve the problem ASAP.
Thanks for your support. Waiting for your reply.

MFC service
(03-09-2019, 07:14 PM)TJ2819 Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 07:07 PM)I am having the exact same issue. Version 1.9.3Never had this issue before so I\m hoping to get some answers here as well.I love the app, my unit, it has been a valuable tool in my home almost a year now. But I need to get this issue fixed. harksmith Wrote: I have been unable to view anything on MFC this evening, on any device due to the following error:

What is going on? Angry

Hello TJ2819,

We are sorry for your inconvenience, can you watch MFC normally now? The problem you have met is due to our server system maintenance issue, it already has been fixed by MFC  service. If you still have any other problems, could you please send more problem details to us by private(support@myfamilycinema.com), we can resolve the problem ASAP.

Thanks for your support. Waiting for your reply.