Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with registration
Hi. I bought a tv box and the my family cinema registering was no problem. Because I enjoyed the tv box I bought another one and also with my family cinema installed on it, but this one doesn't want to register. It says user does not exist.(4-350). 

It gives me a device id aswell but there's no luck. Hopefully you can help me sorting this out.
Thanks for not replying to my question or just are u just ignoring me
(04-04-2018, 05:12 AM)Theo Palvi Wrote: Hi. I bought a tv box and the my family cinema registering was no problem. Because I enjoyed the tv box I bought another one and also with my family cinema installed on it, but this one doesn't want to register. It says user does not exist.(4-350). 

It gives me a device id aswell but there's no luck. Hopefully you can help me sorting this out.

Hi,Theo Palvi,
You need to know that our app still not open for public now, we think you had bought a box which is not come form our partner (you can check with the seller), our partners so far : the MXQ \ MXQ 4K \ MXQ pro box belongs to our cooperation vendors and BTV box(both B8 and B9). For your case, can you send your device mac address by email to mfc@vmfc.io? Let us check your status. Thanks for your subscription!
(04-08-2018, 12:29 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 05:12 AM)Theo Palvi Wrote: Hi. I bought a tv box and the my family cinema registering was no problem. Because I enjoyed the tv box I bought another one and also with my family cinema installed on it, but this one doesn't want to register. It says user does not exist.(4-350). 

Hi,Theo Palvi,
You need to know that our app still not open for public now, we think you had bought a box which is not come form our partner (you can check with the seller), our partners so far : the MXQ \ MXQ 4K \ MXQ pro box belongs to our cooperation vendors and BTV box(both B8 and B9). For your case, can you send your device mac address by email to mfc@vmfc.io? Let us check your status. Thanks for your subscription!

Hi.

I will send you the Mac address of the device. It's Just strange because I have two identical devices with the same software version and everything on, but the one doesn't want to register.
Both devices stream from the same wifi router/network.

Thanks

Hi.

I will send you the Mac address of the device. It's Just strange because I have two identical devices with the same software version and everything on, but the one doesn't want to register.

Thanks
(04-13-2018, 11:18 AM)Theo Palvi Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 12:29 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Hi,Theo Palvi,

Hi.

Thanks

Hi.

Thanks
Hi Theo Palvi,

As we said in the notice, your box which need to register may not come from our partner, you'd better to ask the seller before you buy the box. The information processing will be delayed sometimes, we will handle it these two days, sorry for your inconvenience.

MFC service