Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing of favourites
Suggestion to make it possible to link favourites content to be linked to the paid username. That way if you login to a 2nd box it automatically brings up my favourites as well.

Also the favourites limit of 100 needs to be increased. I already have 95 favourites but can't exceed that limit and would he nice to not have a limit as these days people love watching their favourite shows.
(01-26-2019, 07:33 PM)Sugars Wrote: Suggestion to make it possible to link favourites content to be linked to the paid username. That way if you login to a 2nd box it automatically brings up my favourites as well.

Also the favourites limit of 100 needs to be increased. I already have 95 favourites but can't exceed that limit and would he nice to not have a limit as these days people love watching their favourite shows.

Hello Sugars,

Thanks for your suggestion about the favorites list setting, it is important for MFC to improve viewing experience on next version. we will consider your proposal seriously and offer you the best viewing experience.
Thanks for your support. If you have any other suggestion, please free feel to contact us.

MFC service