Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant stream since last 3 days
App on tv box worked perfectly previously but since last 3 days any stream we open takes long to load and either hangs in loading or the app freezes and says it's not responding and has to be forcefully shut down.

Internet speeds are good and I have reported via the app as well as emailed support with no reply as yet for a solution.

Netflix and other free streaming services work perfectly. We even used other internet connections and the mfc app still does not work.
I am experiencing exactly the same problem in the last 3 day and so does a friend of mine.
very easy fix. after much digging waiting for an answer from MFC, I cleared app data and the 2nd option that was there and it works perfectly. all my favourites are still showing and I didn't lose anything. this is not from within the app.
(01-29-2019, 01:43 PM)Sugars Wrote: very easy fix. after much digging waiting for an answer from MFC, I cleared app data and the 2nd option that was there and it works perfectly. all my favourites are still showing and I didn't lose anything. this is not from within the app.

Awesome. Thank you for the advice. I will give it a try and let you know.
Hi,
I’m experiencing the same problem, how do I clear the data please?
Thanks in advance
(02-10-2019, 05:29 PM)Scarratt24 Wrote: Hi,
Thanks in advance

Hi there. From the main screen go to settings, go to Apps and find My Family Cinema.

There you will find Clear Data and Clear Cash. Click on each one and clear it. This resolved my problem instantly.
My friend did the same and all issues are now sorted.

Good thing to clear this on a weekly basis.
Hope this help.
(01-26-2019, 07:29 PM)Sugars Wrote: App on tv box worked perfectly previously but since last 3 days any stream we open takes long to load and either hangs in loading or the app freezes and says it's not responding and has to be forcefully shut down.

Internet speeds are good and I have reported via the app as well as emailed support with no reply as yet for a solution.

Netflix and other free streaming services work perfectly. We even used other internet connections and the mfc app still does not work.

Hello Sugars,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you watch MFC normally now?
If you still have any other problems, please contact us.
Thanks for your support.

MFC service
Thanks in advance

Hello Scarratt24,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. You can clear data by following the steps: 
1, back to the start page, click "Settings" > "Setup" > "Apps",
2, find My Family Cinema from download apps, click it and then you can choose "Clear data" and "Clear cache".
Hope it can help you. If you have any other problem, please contact us.
Thanks for your support.

MFC service
(02-12-2019, 08:10 AM)Rundu26 Wrote:
Thanks in advance

Hi there. From the main screen go to settings, go to Apps and find My Family Cinema.

There you will find Clear Data and Clear Cash. Click on each one and clear it. This resolved my problem instantly.
My friend did the same and all issues are now sorted.

Good thing to clear this on a weekly basis.
Hope this help.

Hello Rundu26,

We are sorry for replying late, can you watch MFC normally now?
If you have any other problems, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for your patience and support.

MFC service
"go to Apps and find My Family Cinema.There you will find Clear Data and Clear Cash. Click on each one and clear it."

I did this and now My Family Cinema does not start up at all. It's as if it's no longer there. When I click on it, it does not start up at all. Does something need to be re-down loaded? It does nothing

moniarcds1