Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volume Amplification
Many of the titles I view require the volume on my TV or sound system to use a higher volume than regular digital tv. Would it be possible to add a amplifier to the software so users can improve the quality of the sounds to suit their system. EG Stereo or maybe 5.1 DTS - Dolby etc. (something like you can find in KODI audio settings) Smile
(01-23-2019, 03:45 AM)cashback Wrote: Many of the titles I view require the volume on my TV or sound system to use a higher volume than regular digital tv. Would it be possible to add a amplifier to the software so users can improve the quality of the sounds to suit their system. EG Stereo or maybe 5.1 DTS - Dolby etc. (something like you can find in KODI audio settings) Smile

Hello cashback,

Thanks for your suggestion about the sound system setting, it is important for MFC to improve viewing experience on next version. we will consider your proposal seriously and offer you the best viewing experience.
Thanks for your support. If you have any other suggestion, please free feel to contact us.

MFC service