Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloud Problem
Hi,

I'm trying to watch The Expanse (TV Show) and Season 1 was all good. But, at Season 2 i'm getting a lot o problems with the Cloud Server (Both Clouds, Redboxes and Mega). I will upload a photo!
Every 10 seconds keep showing this message to me, it's impossible to watch the show.

Thank you.

Attached Files
.jpg   error mfc.jpg (Size: 415.91 KB / Downloads: 14)
(01-21-2019, 04:46 PM)denniscm Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying to watch The Expanse (TV Show) and Season 1 was all good. But, at Season 2 i'm getting a lot o problems with the Cloud Server (Both Clouds, Redboxes and Mega). I will upload a photo!
Every 10 seconds keep showing this message to me, it's impossible to watch the show.

Thank you.

I am also currently having the same problem on whatever I'm watching

Thank you.

Hello denniscm,

Can you watch other videos normally? The problem you met may be caused by our server connection. If you meet this problem again, please report the error log immediately to help us solve this problem more quickly.
The reporting steps:
1. Enter the video’s detail page;
2. Press menu of your remote control on the detail page. The user feedback will be shown, choose a problem to submit.
Then please send your Mac address and the reporting date to us by private(support@myfamilycinema.com).
Hope it can help you. Waiting for your reply.

MFC service
(01-23-2019, 07:40 AM)drdre Wrote:

Thank you.

I am also currently having the same problem on whatever I'm watching

Hello drdre,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. If you meet this problem again, please report the error log immediately to help us solve this problem more quickly.
The reporting steps:
1. Enter the video’s detail page;
2. Press menu of your remote control on the detail page. The user feedback will be shown, choose a problem to submit.
Then please send your Mac address and the reporting date to us by private(support@myfamilycinema.com).

Hope it can help you. Waiting for your reply.