Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What's the last movie you watched on tv
What's the last movie you watched on mfc? For me The Unspoken,I can’t go asleep now…
The last thing I watched was The Expendables 2. Cool
I should probably start watching the Preseason. Are they (Warriors) looking as OP as they sound? Hope not. I'm from Cleveland and am a huge Cavaliers fan.
The last Tv show I watched was House. I'm almost finished with all the episodes. xD I only started watching it around two weeks ago. :p
Last thing I watched was Rick and Morty ;-;
Finished season 2 and OMG..
South park.

I only watch Comedy Central when I turn on the tv.
(03-26-2018, 02:52 AM)abby5754 Wrote: South park.

I only watch Comedy Central when I turn on the tv.

Yeah it's one of the few good tv channels left. Most of it is filled with boring junk, I think due to services going to online-streaming services
Ah! I don’t even remember the last movies I watched anywhere because my kids are growing up so whatever plays on the television is anything but a movie. I do have started watching shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix with them and really find them entertaining and educating.
(08-17-2018, 09:18 AM)Anello10 Wrote: Ah! I don’t even remember the last movies I watched anywhere because my kids are growing up so whatever plays on the television is anything but a movie. I do have started watching shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix with them and really find them entertaining and educating.

Maybe you could enjoy the movie with your kid Blush

By the way, I think the movie recommended by MFC is not bad, you can have a try