Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
Hello,

I've some suggestions about the Subtitles and about the Cloud Contents.

I know we have 3 sizes to the subtitles and already have a Big Size. But, can't we have a bigger one? Or just we set the size we want (in numbers, like we do in Word, Notepad, etc..).
Sometimes when we're watching and the background it's too bright, the subtitles get very difficult to read, maybe if you guys increase the size of the black borders? Make it thicker. In my opinion would be better that way.

About the Cloud Contents, there is a way we export our links (Cloud Content)? Because i want to export my Cloud Content to another account. I didn't find anything to do it.

Thank you guys!
(01-07-2019, 12:21 AM)denniscm Wrote: Hello,

I've some suggestions about the Subtitles and about the Cloud Contents.

I know we have 3 sizes to the subtitles and already have a Big Size. But, can't we have a bigger one? Or just we set the size we want (in numbers, like we do in Word, Notepad, etc..).
Sometimes when we're watching and the background it's too bright, the subtitles get very difficult to read, maybe if you guys increase the size of the black borders? Make it thicker. In my opinion would be better that way.

About the Cloud Contents, there is a way we export our links (Cloud Content)? Because i want to export my Cloud Content to another account. I didn't find anything to do it.

Thank you guys!

Hello denniscm,

Thanks for your suggestions about the subtitles and the Cloud contents, it is important for MFC to improve viewing experience on next version. We will consider it seriously, and if you have any suggestion, please free feel to contact us.
Thanks for your support.

MFC service
The movie Sharpe's Challenge needs to be re-encoded, because it showing that it is 89+ hours long, it is only 138 minus commericals.

The TV series The Magicians seaon 4 is unwatchable, it keeps checking the servers until the tv box app crashes.

Can you please add a search feature on the mobile app it would make using it more useful
(02-04-2019, 06:39 AM)William Kuck Wrote: The movie Sharpe's Challenge needs to be re-encoded, because it showing that it is 89+ hours long, it is only 138 minus commericals.

The TV series The Magicians seaon 4 is unwatchable, it keeps checking the servers until the tv box app crashes.

Can you please add a search feature on the mobile app it would make using it more useful

Hi William Kuck,

Thanks for your suggestion, it is important for MFC to improve the viewing experience. We will add a search function on the next MFC mobile App version and announce on MFC official site after it releases. Please pay attention to our notification.
Thanks for your support. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

MFC service