Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-506
please, MFC not sync in my box ever, i test 2 mega accounts.
(01-05-2019, 06:27 PM)cmdelgador Wrote: please, MFC not sync in my box ever, i test 2 mega accounts.

Hello cmdelgador,

According to the situation which you told, there is some information we need to confirm with you: can you log in your mega accounts on MFC now? 
If your mega account logs in MFC successfully, but cannot sync or update, please take a picture of the error shown on MFC app and send to us by private (support@myfamilycinema.com), we can locate this problem ASAP.
Thanks for your support. Waiting for your reply.

MFC service
(01-09-2019, 02:47 AM)I Create an mega account,and i upload some movie.I enter with my account in My Cloud, but still 0 Videosi need manage something special in mega.co.nz MFC_service Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:27 PM)cmdelgador Wrote: please, MFC not sync in my box ever, i test 2 mega accounts.

Hello cmdelgador,

According to the situation which you told, there is some information we need to confirm with you: can you log in your mega accounts on MFC now? 
If your mega account logs in MFC successfully, but cannot sync or update, please take a picture of the error shown on MFC app and send to us by private (support@myfamilycinema.com), we can locate this problem ASAP.
Thanks for your support. Waiting for your reply.

MFC service