Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
freezing/buffering
I had a trial on my MXQ which seemed to work great a month ago, now I keep getting 'expire soon' but Im not sure if I should renew since the stream quality is so terrible lately .... every few seconds it just freezes and my box keeps displaying "app not responding"
I know its not my internet cuz I have reset everything and everything else seems to work good
(05-04-2018, 11:57 PM)osaga Wrote: I had a trial on my MXQ which seemed to work great a month ago, now I keep getting 'expire soon' but Im not sure if I should renew since the stream quality is so terrible lately .... every few seconds it just freezes and my box keeps displaying "app not responding"
I know its not my internet cuz I have reset everything and everything else seems to work good

anyone else having problems watching ?
(05-04-2018, 11:57 PM)osaga Wrote: I had a trial on my MXQ which seemed to work great a month ago, now I keep getting 'expire soon' but Im not sure if I should renew since the stream quality is so terrible lately .... every few seconds it just freezes and my box keeps displaying "app not responding"

Hi,osaga
Thank you for your appreciation of MFC service.
To solve your problem ASAP, we need to know more detail information of your problem.
There are sevral questions:
1.About the "freezes", what you mean is MFC is always "streaming" by good network?or? Have you ever tried with VPN?
2.About "not responding", it always appears or only after you do some specific operation?
Sorry for your inconvenient and hope we can solve it ASAP.

MFC Service
(05-06-2018, 01:23 AM)osaga Wrote:

anyone else having problems watching ?

I have the same problem
I'm facing the exact same problem!
Any updates on this?