Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service Status: Expired
Hello, I ordered an Android Box last 10/11/2018 (MX9 Pro 2GB Ram, 16gb ROM)
it came in with My Family Cinema app, and was supposed to expire for year 2020, i turned it on just now, 12/03/2018 and says that my plan Free Trial had expired last 11/10/2018. I still used the app until 12/02/2018. What is going on? 

ID : D1624035

I purchased my box from www.shopee.ph
exactly the same sentiment here.same device and expiration would have been 2020 but suddenly expired when the update came.please sort out this problem.i really love your app.

also purchased at shopee
(12-03-2018, 02:44 PM)yuanyanti Wrote: Hello, I ordered an Android Box last 10/11/2018 (MX9 Pro 2GB Ram, 16gb ROM)
it came in with My Family Cinema app, and was supposed to expire for year 2020, i turned it on just now, 12/03/2018 and says that my plan Free Trial had expired last 11/10/2018. I still used the app until 12/02/2018. What is going on? 

ID : D1624035

I purchased my box from www.shopee.ph
Hello yuanyanti,
MFC offers up to 2 months free trial for this brand. For your situation, the free trial expired which means someone had used the free trial. You could go to our member site https://member.vmfc.io/login to choose a plan which you prefer.
(12-03-2018, 11:41 PM)lutherdiam Wrote: exactly the same sentiment here.same device and expiration would have been 2020 but suddenly expired when the update came.please sort out this problem.i really love your app.

also purchased at shopee

Hi lutherdiam,
MFC offers 1 or 2 months free trial for MXQ band, please go to our member site https://member.vmfc.io/login to renew your service.
(12-03-2018, 11:41 PM)lutherdiam Wrote: exactly the same sentiment here.same device and expiration would have been 2020 but suddenly expired when the update came.please sort out this problem.i really love your app.

also purchased at shopee

The expiration date seems to be fake, maybe for marketing strategy. I would've convinced my friends to buy one but then this happend.  Confused meh
(12-05-2018, 02:20 PM)yuanyanti Wrote:

also purchased at shopee

The expiration date seems to be fake, maybe for marketing strategy. I would've convinced my friends to buy one but then this happend.  Confused meh
Hi yuanyanti, 
You could check the correct valid service period by entering MFC, click the avatar icon on the right upper corner on the home page of MFC.
Ok, thanks. I will do it. Do you need a service for lab reporting? I was searching for this service for my sister as well, and I came across this https://www.grabmyessay.com/essay-help this website and found it very helpful. You may become a very excellent lab reporting essay writer by seeking assistance from our website if you too want to write a lab reporting essay, and that too in an easy approach.
[quote pid="738" dateline="1544062811"]
You could check the correct valid service period by entering MFC, click the avatar icon on the right upper corner on the home page of MFC.
[/quote]