Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unable to log in to resume service
i have just had a free month trial with family cinema on android box , after month was up i went to site to pick a plan and completed instructions , i was notified my payment was succesfull , i tried to log in on my tv to resume service but it says my email and password do not match although i have no trouble logging into member club using the same email and password , i asked support for advice and was told to change password , still same result trying to log in , asked support to help and told to change password again to just numbers , did that and same result try to log in and it says email and password dont match with this as well [ 100 - 4 ]  now told not to use a dash in email although there is a dash in my email address  ,  same result no match  i dont have external keyboard  , what do i do to succesfully log in on tv to resume service
(11-28-2018, 10:39 PM)colly Wrote: i have just had a free month trial with family cinema on android box , after month was up i went to site to pick a plan and completed instructions , i was notified my payment was succesfull , i tried to log in on my tv to resume service but it says my email and password do not match although i have no trouble logging into member club using the same email and password , i asked support for advice and was told to change password , still same result trying to log in , asked support to help and told to change password again to just numbers , did that and same result try to log in and it says email and password dont match with this as well [ 100 - 4 ]  now told not to use a dash in email although there is a dash in my email address  ,  same result no match  i dont have external keyboard  , what do i do to succesfully log in on tv to resume service

Hi colly,
please send your email address to us by private message, we will check your problem.