Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloud Error
it doesn't work my account in MXQ Pro 4k, I entered my cloud account and doesn't permit any connection, it displayed: "Error adding cloud, upgrade error", please your help.
(11-27-2018, 03:24 AM)Ruben Wrote: it doesn't work my account in MXQ Pro 4k, I entered my cloud account and doesn't permit any connection, it displayed: "Error adding cloud, upgrade error", please your help.
Hi Ruben
Can you send us the picture of the problems you met and the mac address to locate your problems?
Thanks, and for protect your information please send by private Smile Smile Smile
(11-27-2018, 10:26 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 03:24 AM)Ruben Wrote: it doesn't work my account in MXQ Pro 4k, I entered my cloud account and doesn't permit any connection, it displayed: "Error adding cloud, upgrade error", please your help.
Hi Ruben
Can you send us the picture of the problems you met and the mac address to locate your problems?
Thanks, and for protect your information please send by private Smile Smile Smile
Hi There - I have the same problem I have signed up downloaded the app onto the USB plugged it in to my TV downloaded it , paid for 1 year my family cinema subscription. I have registered a mega Cloud account. But when I try log in on my tv to the mega cloud through my family cinema it come up with an account error - the same error in this previous thread. please help?
(11-27-2018, 02:21 PM)Greg Wrote:
Hi Ruben
Hi There - I have the same problem I have signed up downloaded the app onto the USB plugged it in to my TV downloaded it , paid for 1 year my family cinema subscription. I have registered a mega Cloud account. But when I try log in on my tv to the mega cloud through my family cinema it come up with an account error - the same error in this previous thread. please help?
Hi Greg,
Please send us the picture of the problems you met and the mac address by private message. We will try to resolve your problem ASAP.
(11-28-2018, 01:46 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
Hi Ruben
Hi Greg,
Please send us the picture of the problems you met and the mac address by private message. We will try to resolve your problem ASAP.

Hi, I have sent an image of the screen with the error message. My Mega address is studiomitchellinteriors@gmail.com

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_3458.jpg (Size: 305.8 KB / Downloads: 7)
(11-29-2018, 05:49 AM)Greg Wrote:
Hi Ruben
Hi Greg,

Hi, I have sent an image of the screen with the error message. My Mega address is studiomitchellinteriors@gmail.com
Hi Greg,
this problem may be caused by the password is not correct. Please input the correct password and try again.
(11-30-2018, 01:58 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 10:26 AM)MFC_service Wrote: Hi Ruben
Hi Greg,

Hi Greg,
this problem may be caused by the password is not correct. Please input the correct password and try again.

(11-30-2018, 04:58 AM)Greg- it is the correct password I even wrote it down on a piece of paper Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 02:21 PM)Greg Wrote: Hi There - I have the same problem I have signed up downloaded the app onto the USB plugged it in to my TV downloaded it , paid for 1 year my family cinema subscription. I have registered a mega Cloud account. But when I try log in on my tv to the mega cloud through my family cinema it come up with an account error - the same error in this previous thread. please help?
Hi Greg,

Hi Greg,
It is the correct password I wrote it down when I created it .
Hi, I believe you can download a cloud from somewhere and installed it on the device. where can i download the cloud from or where do i get it to add to the device
(11-30-2018, 04:58 AM)Greg Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 02:21 PM)Greg Wrote: Hi There - I have the same problem I have signed up downloaded the app onto the USB plugged it in to my TV downloaded it , paid for 1 year my family cinema subscription. I have registered a mega Cloud account. But when I try log in on my tv to the mega cloud through my family cinema it come up with an account error - the same error in this previous thread. please help?
Hi Greg,

Hi Greg,

(11-30-2018, 04:58 AM)Greg- it is the correct password I even wrote it down on a piece of paper Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 01:46 AM)MFC_service Wrote: Hi Greg,

Hi Greg,
It is the correct password I wrote it down when I created it .

Hi Greg,
Please send your MAC (MFC>Settings>Guide>Next>Device ID) to us by private message, our R&D team will analyze your problem

I met similar problem recently..... Sad

(12-05-2018, 09:32 AM)Sandy Wrote:

I met similar problem recently..... Sad  i saw a message on app that their system is under maintenance

(12-02-2018, 12:53 PM)Joan Wrote: Hi, I believe you can download a cloud from somewhere and installed it on the device. where can i download the cloud from or where do i get it to add to the device
I found one in this thread,  Winkhope it can help you
https://vmfc.io/bbs/showthread.php?tid=246