Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Service
For the past two weeks I am not able to watch anything.  (Since the upgrade to 1.9.0)
I choose any movie, streaming starts but after 2 minutes the warning comes up that the app is not responding.

I just upgraded to 1.9.1 but still same thing happens.

I run off a 10meg per sec line ADSL with a direct LAN connection to the router.

Please sort this out or refund my subscription and cancel my service

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
(11-16-2018, 07:35 PM)braambf Wrote: For the past two weeks I am not able to watch anything.  (Since the upgrade to 1.9.0)
I choose any movie, streaming starts but after 2 minutes the warning comes up that the app is not responding.

Hello braambf,
Please offer your MAC (MFC>Settings>Guide>Next>Device ID), the brand and the model of your box, we will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
(11-19-2018, 06:05 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 07:35 PM)braambf Wrote: For the past two weeks I am not able to watch anything.  (Since the upgrade to 1.9.0)

Hello braambf,
Please offer your MAC (MFC>Settings>Guide>Next>Device ID), the brand and the model of your box, we will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
ID a81801c17ae1, MXQ Pro 4k
(11-19-2018, 06:56 PM)braambf Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 06:05 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Hello braambf,
ID a81801c17ae1, MXQ Pro 4k

Hi braambf,
We kindly recommend you to uninstall and reinstall MFC. You could download it from our official website (https://vmfc.io/mfc/download/), and reinstall it on your box.