Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thinking about joining, need some info :)
Question 
Hello,

as many i got a tv box that had the app for free for 1month. 
worked great and i'm thinking of starting with a yearly/montly plan. 

now i read about lots of problems that people have after singning on the account, that the movies are not available anymore? 
and that you need to add your own clouds??? like 'jill's cinema' cloud… 

are there other clouds? do these clouds stay updated with the new movies/series? 
i can't find any info on this… do you need to add multiple clouds to get all the movies/series? 

thank you in advance! 
regards
(11-15-2018, 03:18 PM)tommyGT1986 Wrote: Hello,

as many i got a tv box that had the app for free for 1month. 
worked great and i'm thinking of starting with a yearly/montly plan. 

now i read about lots of problems that people have after singning on the account, that the movies are not available anymore? 
and that you need to add your own clouds??? like 'jill's cinema' cloud… 

are there other clouds? do these clouds stay updated with the new movies/series? 
i can't find any info on this… do you need to add multiple clouds to get all the movies/series? 

thank you in advance! 
regards
Hi tommyGT1986,
MFC is a playing platform, we don't offer any content.
If you can watch movies normally during your free trial, you could enjoy the video resource after purchasing a plan.
You could find your clouds list by clicking MFC>MyCloud>Accounts. If you are not satisfied with your current video resource, you could add more clouds by yourself.
The owners of accounts are responsible for generating the video resources. If you have questions about the functions of MFC, we can give you a definite answer.