Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video playback
Hi there,

Since a couple of weeks the video playback is a bit shaky with some episodes. Mainly the new ones. My settings have not beens changed and still running 1.7.1.
Any ideas what's wrong?

Greetings,

Marc
(02-22-2018, 06:10 AM)Okkie73 Wrote: Hi there,

Since a couple of weeks the video playback is a bit shaky with some episodes. Mainly the new ones. My settings have not beens changed and still running 1.7.1.
Any ideas what's wrong?

Greetings,

Marc

Hi, Okkie73

Can you tell us more detail about the "shaky"? Such as choppy, play failed or something else.

MFC Service
(02-24-2018, 01:05 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Any ideas what's wrong?

Greetings,

Marc

Hi, Okkie73

Can you tell us more detail about the "shaky"? Such as choppy, play failed or something else.

MFC Service

The playback plays back as usual, but it is indeed choppy; isn't smooth anymore. 

Thanx for you're response. 

Marc
(02-24-2018, 06:04 AM)Okkie73 Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 01:05 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Any ideas what's wrong?

Greetings,

Marc

Hi, Okkie73

MFC Service

The playback plays back as usual, but it is indeed choppy; isn't smooth anymore. 

Thanx for you're response. 

Marc

Can you send us your device information by pravite. And if possible, please send the picture or video about problem you met to help us to locate it. 
Thanks!

MFC Service