Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi there
i love your setup but when will i be able to buy the four devices for a year package and will i beable to buy like three months six months or nine months i think your missing out on a lot of money
(11-04-2018, 07:37 PM)Cantona7 Wrote: i love your setup but when will i be able to buy the four devices for a year package and will i beable to buy like three months six months or nine months i think your missing out on a lot of money

Hi Cantona

Can you advise me on how i can get assistance how i can contact an official of MFC. I own an android box (Mx Q Pro) it came with the mfc app installed on trial period. It has since expired and i want to renew with the annual 24 dollars package.

I need to inquire on.
A. If i pay using VISA how does my box get updated?
B. Is there an official support email i can inquire with?

I know you are not an mfc official and you seem to be the only one i have managed to get access to after registering.

Kindly assist if you can

Regards

Tim Riungu from Kenya east Africa
(11-04-2018, 07:37 PM)Cantona7 Wrote: i love your setup but when will i be able to buy the four devices for a year package and will i beable to buy like three months six months or nine months i think your missing out on a lot of money
Hi Cantona7
Until now, we don't have the monthly plan for 4 devices online at the same time. We will consider your suggestion, thanks for your support.
Regards,
MFC Service