Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search Failed
Hello. 

For about a month now I've been having problems using the search function, every time I try to use it I get a "search failed" error message. Is anyone having the same problem? Why is this happening? How can I fix this?
having same problem
that problem comes with the 1.7.1 version, update to 1.8.1
(02-16-2018, 03:31 PM)Diegoa182g Wrote: that problem comes with the 1.7.1 version, update to 1.8.1

I have the same problem running 1.7.1. Somehow I can't seem to get it updated. It says the system is up to date...
(02-16-2018, 03:31 PM)Diegoa182g Wrote: that problem comes with the 1.7.1 version, update to 1.8.1

How can I update? I'm indeed running 1.7.1 but if I try to update in the app I get a message saying it's up to date!
I am having the same issue with searching...
(02-11-2018, 02:13 AM)Csierra80 Wrote: Hello. 

For about a month now I've been having problems using the search function, every time I try to use it I get a "search failed" error message. Is anyone having the same problem? Why is this happening? How can I fix this?

Sorry for your inconvenience. We are working hard to solve this issue now and will publish the new version recently, please stay tuned!
Thanks for your attention about MFC service.

MFC Service
(02-18-2018, 10:29 PM)peejay7271 Wrote: I am having the same issue with searching...

Sorry for your inconvenience. We are working hard to solve this issue now and will publish the new version recently, please stay tuned!

MFC Service
(02-18-2018, 09:54 AM)Okkie73 Wrote:

I have the same problem running 1.7.1. Somehow I can't seem to get it updated. It says the system is up to date...

Sorry for your inconvenience. We are working hard to solve this issue now and the new version is testing. Please stay tuned for the pulishing!

MFC Service
(02-24-2018, 11:29 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 02:13 AM)Csierra80 Wrote: Hello. 

MFC Service

Hello!

Im still waiting for the problem to be resolved! Any updates? I would hate to cancel my subscription and go back to using Kodi with my box

Has anyone had any luck solving this issue? It really makes the app unusable!