Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal Error (1-101)
(03-09-2019, 07:05 PM)TJ2819 Wrote: I am now receiving this error on my box in the app version 1.9 3

I never had this issue before and I am also not able to log into my account via the app on my phone. Can someone help me fix this issue?

Hello TJ2819,

We are sorry for your inconvenience, can you watch MFC normally now? The problem you have met is due to our server system maintenance issue, it already has been fixed by MFC  service. If you still have any other problems, could you please send more problem details to us by private(support@myfamilycinema.com), we can resolve the problem ASAP.
Thanks for your support.

MFC service
I have this issue constantly! This is proving to be a huge waste of time and money. MFC support is of no real help. This is very disappointing indeed.
(03-12-2019, 11:20 AM)ferial_isaacs Wrote: I have this issue constantly! This is proving to be a huge waste of time and money. MFC support is of no real help. This is very disappointing indeed.

Hello ferial isaacs,

We are sorry for your inconvenience, can you watch MFC normally now? The problem you have met may be caused by MFC server maintenance issue. If you still cannot watch normally, please report the error log and send your error details and mac address to us by private(support@myfamilycinema.com), we will locate this problem ASAP.
The reporting steps:
1. Enter the settings page;
2. Click "user feedback" enter "Report problem" page;
3. Choose the problem you have met to submit.
Thanks for your patience and support. Waiting for your reply.

MFC service