Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This device is not allowed (100-6)
Hi there,

Recently I've bought an Android box with MFC pre-installed. I loved the program and decided to become a paying member. Unfortunately the box I'd bought was very slow with other app's so I decided to buy a faster one and copy MFC to the new one. This was easily done, but when I try to login it says that my new device is not allowed (100-6).

Can someone please help me out?
I believe the account is activated/synced with the MAC address of the device you activated the account with. MFC staff should be able to switch your account to a different MAC address with your account...hopefully..
(01-26-2018, 03:07 PM)Okkie73 Wrote: Hi there,

Recently I've bought an Android box with MFC pre-installed. I loved the program and decided to become a paying member. Unfortunately the box I'd bought was very slow with other app's so I decided to buy a faster one and copy MFC to the new one. This was easily done, but when I try to login it says that my new device is not allowed (100-6).

Can someone please help me out?

Hi, Okkie73
By now we only provide MFC App to our business partners. That is why you cannot use the service although you have already install the MFC app on your box(your device is not activated).
If we will launch MFC service to public users. We will make a notice and publish the guidance via website (vmfc.io).

Stay tuned.

MFC Service