Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portuguese subtitles
Hi !

I´ve been noticed that a lot of series and movies are with bad subtitles in brazilian portuguese (pt-br).
It looks like that the subtitles were translated by google translator.
Also, sometimes is translated in European Portuguese (pt-pt).

Some examples are Castle Rock, Young Sheldon ( I´ve just seen S02e01), Tag, Alf(no sync at all) , October Sky... well I can´t remember others at  this moment but I´m pretty sure that I´ve seen several series and movies with this kind of problem.
In this kind of situtation it´s discouraging to keep watching the movie / serie. 

I don´t know how do you guys use to choose the subtitles, but it seems to me that opensubtitles website is not trustable at all. (There is an advertising of this website at those bad subtitles)

If it´s  possible, I  would like to suggest the www.legendas.tv, I use to download subtitles from this website and I almost never had problem with it.
I´ve just seen Wetworld s02e08 on My Family Cinema and the subtitle is from legendas.tv, and it´s very weel translated. 

Thanks !
(09-27-2018, 01:47 AM)danilocsf Wrote: Hi !

I´ve been noticed that a lot of series and movies are with bad subtitles in brazilian portuguese (pt-br).
It looks like that the subtitles were translated by google translator.
Also, sometimes is translated in European Portuguese (pt-pt).

Some examples are Castle Rock, Young Sheldon ( I´ve just seen S02e01), Tag, Alf(no sync at all) , October Sky... well I can´t remember others at  this moment but I´m pretty sure that I´ve seen several series and movies with this kind of problem.
In this kind of situtation it´s discouraging to keep watching the movie / serie. 

I don´t know how do you guys use to choose the subtitles, but it seems to me that opensubtitles website is not trustable at all. (There is an advertising of this website at those bad subtitles)

If it´s  possible, I  would like to suggest the www.legendas.tv, I use to download subtitles from this website and I almost never had problem with it.
I´ve just seen Wetworld s02e08 on My Family Cinema and the subtitle is from legendas.tv, and it´s very weel translated. 

Thanks !

Hi danilocsf,
Your problems have been submitted to the subtitle team. We will improve the quality of subtitles, thanks for your advice~